Thursday, November 26, 2009

Laundry Addition

I hate it when your food follows you around. Especially when you didn't actually order anything. And I don't mean the tangible food itself, but the smell. I'm sure I am not alone when I return home from merely sitting at a simple cafe and find myself with that cafe's aroma stuck to the fabric of my clothing like a leech to a fat man. I have found that the smell has a special penchant for my shirts. Pants not too bad, just the parts clothing my torso. It is especially annoying when you have just put on said clothes a few hours earlier, knowing that they are perfectly clean but stink of not so great things. Thus, exiled! Into the hamper with you.


I think all restaurants should leave their customers smelling like flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment