Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of the new school year


It was boring.

I think the most exciting thing I saw today was a cat lose one of its nine lives.
It totally got run over by a car!
I'm just standing outside, watching a lightning storm and minding my own business when a truck drives by, nothing out of the ordinary. However, something was flipping out of control behind the truck that had just come from underneath it. I just assumed it was a big black leaf or something, not thinking too much into it when this leaf totally morphed into a freaking cat and sprinted into my bushes.

Yeah. The truck ran over that cat and just kept going. And I witnessed it all.

If you're reading this, cat hating truck driver, I'm on to you. You and all your animal-running-over antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment