Thursday, December 17, 2009

I think my computer's on to me...

I have an amazing Mac Book Pro. I love this computer and besides some complications at the very beginning of its adoption we have been very happy together.

But lately it has been freaking out on me.


I think it believes I am having an affair with the enemy.
PC'S!
What my lovely Mac doesn't understand is I must use a pc computer! In my computer science class that is all that is available.

I think Mac is beginning to sense my primitive adoration for that which I grew up with and became primarily comfortable with. I am starting to get frustrated with my Mac as things are not located where they would be on a pc and Mac's applications just stop working on me every now and then, beginning of late.

It's way of "giving me the cold shoulder" I conclude. Mac doesn't even have solitaire preprogramed on it!
But I suppose that was a low blow. It does have chess. But really? Who wants to play that while they're bored?

It is okay though. I could never revert back to my old ways. PC is in the past, Mac.

I hope we can see through our trivial differences and move on toward the future, only growing stronger as user and computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment