Thursday, December 3, 2009

To you, this may be extraneous

I have many vocab tests tomorrow. To help me study for one of them, I am going to create my own sentences containing some of the words on the list.
Just a slightly more interesting way of studying, and you, the internet public, get to feast your eyes on my results.


I feel the need to figure out clandestine people.

Mr. Dehart has such a vapid gaze, which does little to animate his soporific lectures.

I watched a video of a lady making tangential comments about her virginity.

I like to believe I'm aesthetic; therefore I try to make pretty things myself.

My friend's profundity in physics makes me feel rather idiotic.

The warning cacophony of my vigilant dogs as an intruder casually walks by my house creates a splintering aural sensation.

I know too many mercenary people. Money isn't everything.

A dirge can be quite the debbie downer if one is in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment