Monday, October 10, 2011

Things I Hate

RESEARCH PAPERS

Doing RESEARCH for research papers

Setting the time aside to READ BOOKS for research papers

Figuring out what exactly to WRITE ABOUT in my research papers

GATHERING INFORMATION for my research papers

READING BOOKS to GATHER INFORMATION about whatever the hell it is I'm going to WRITE ABOUT over the RESEARCH I'm supposed to have done for my TWELVE PAGE research paper

TWELVE. PAGES.

I hate freakishly long research papers over something I could write about in about four.

But don't worry. I'm not procrastinating.

2 comments:

  1. IM SO GLAD YOURE BLOGGING AGAIN :D DDD dD WOW.. i just figured out that with a mac, if you put on caps lock and press shift, it doesn't go lowercase. thats oddly heart breaking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh... I never noticed that before. I'm so glad you comment on my blogs!

    ReplyDelete