Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wall Squirrels?

From time to time, I think something gets stuck in our leaving room/kitchen walls. We'll hear a little scratching going on, a little rustling. Last night/ very early this morning I was just passing through to get my nightly glass of water and turn the lights off when I heard such sounds. It nearly scared the crap out of me at first. I thought someone was trying to break in or something. But then upon closer inspection of direction of sound and memory I remembered this happening before. My parents suggested a squirrel got caught in the walls somehow or... something.
I may never know. But if one day the house gets bulldozed down and the workers find a ton of dead squirrels, my family is going to look pretty suspicious.
Whatever. I'm kind of just saying this because I don't want to fold these clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment